SAP Cloud for Customers (C4C)
SAP Cloud for customer is much more complete, robust and mature solution than its predecessors. It comes with prepackaged integrations to SAP ERP and SAP CRM, Mobile interfaces, strong social features. The entire product can be seen as a combination of a browser based Silverlight UI, Integrated social features of JAM, Set of rich Mobile apps for iOS & Android, SAP HANA for Integration scenarios.
Success Factors functions as an independent business unit within SAP, the market leader in enterprise application software. From back office to boardroom, warehouse to storefront, and desktop to mobile device, the people and organizations using SAP applications can work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition.
Concur is the leading provider of spend management solutions and services in the world, helping companies of all sizes transform the way they manage spend so they can focus on what matters most. Through Concur’s open platform, the entire travel and expense ecosystem of customers, suppliers, and developers can access and extend Concur’s T&E cloud. Concur’s systems adapt to individual employee preferences and scale to meet the needs of companies from small to large.
Ariba solutions help our customers find opportunities to cut costs, reduce risk, and grow revenue through better collaboration with trading partners. That collaboration is enabled through the Ariba Network — a cloud-based community - where you’ll find buying, selling, and managing cash to be as easy as using Amazon, eBay, and PayPal. Ariba also hosts other online communities where business commerce professionals network and share information and best practices, just like friends on Facebook.
Vendor Management System (VMS) software helps you navigate the evolving landscape of contingent workforce management. With our powerful platform, companies cut costs, improve worker quality, enforce compliance and create efficient labor programs. Businesses around the world rely on Fieldglass to automate their contingent workforce management and services procurement programs. To properly staff projects, companies engage staffing companies and service firms to provide temporary labor and outsourced services.
- Identify anomalies, outliers and trends quickly
- Reports are automatically delivered to specified email addresses
- 99% of the fields in Fieldglass are reportable and customizable and can be exported to XLS, XLSX, CSV or PDF formats
- Endless capabilities: drill down, conditional formatting, drag and drop, ad-hoc, role-based permissions, filters, graphing and more
- Balance resource availability against required skills, open requisitions and current projects
- Compare advanced supplier benchmarks of a given supplier KPI against the average supplier or target KPIs
- Gain key insight into rates, hiring cycle times and supplier performance