SAP BusinessObjects Design Studio and SAP Lumira 2.0 Services
TekAnalytics reporting & visualization experts focus on developing business centric solutions by creating the right data stories, utilizing the latest tools from SAP and other leading technology providers. We ensure that information is easy to understand, navigate and explore.
Why Choose Us
We help our clients address both the technical and process dimensions of improving information usage across the enterprise to make better decisions, enhance effectiveness and improve controls. In doing so we will help you analyze, present and deliver information to business users, making them more efficient and better able to meet a wide range of objectives.
- Develop a corporate BI tool roadmap that aligns your BI goals with latest SAP product roadmaps.
- Utilize best practices for data visualization and agile BI development.
- Mentor your team to jumpstart utilization of new tools such as Lumira 2.0, Design Studio, HANA Studio, and Information Design Tool.
- Develop high-performance semantic layers, from universes to SAP BW BEx queries to SAP HANA views.
- Retire older technologies such as Xcelsius/Dashboards.
SAP BusinessObjects Design Studio
SAP Design Studio has now progressed to a powerful and capable tool fit for a plethora of business scenarios. The scripting interface makes it a very flexible tool to tailor the user journey and custom stylesheets allow for a bespoke corporate look and feel. It also boasts impressive graphical visualisation options which are integrated easily onto both desktop and mobile devices, enabling easy distribution of both executive dashboards and complex web applications.
- Ability to create sophisticated analysis applications on multiple data sources.
- In-line CSS editor.
- Geomapping components now available out-of-the-box.
- Ability to develop custom third party components.
- Leverages vast SAP UI5 library for components, images, and fonts.
- Ideal for distribution on a wide range of mobile devices.
SAP Lumira gives you the ability to transform big data into meaningful visualisations, without the need for a dedicated analyst, enabling business users to interact and get ‘hands on’ with the tool. It provides interactive filters and drilldowns, making it easier to analyse data and get answers quickly, with a self-service approach.
- Connects to wide variety of data sources, including Excel, SAP Business Objects, SQL, HANA & Hadoop.
- Users are enabled to ‘drag and drop’ filters and drilldown features into reports making this tool more of a self-service offering in the SAP Business Intelligence landscape.
- Business users can consume data visualizations with real-time data on portable devices from tablets to their smartphones.